Cloud Hosted Communications. Solving challenges for businesses
In the workplace, communication is key. Whether it’s the office, shop floor or a construction site, fast and efficient communications are vital if you want to run a successful business. The best way to do that is with the latest technology. And you’ll be pushed to find anything much better than our Cloud Hosted Communications (CHC) solutions.
CHC is a unified communications service that can be tailored to your needs, regardless of where you are on the journey to IP communications. Whether you're ready for a full IP solution, or want to benefit from everything a hosted solution can deliver by connecting your PBX to the cloud, CHC can help. With no capital investment needed and inclusive calls, you could be saving money in no time.
It’s quick and easy to set up and manage too, with everything provisioned from one easy-to-use online portal.
Security isn’t a concern either, as our hosted solutions are run on our highly resilient network with full immunity to fire, flood or damage, and come with our advanced fraud management system for free.
Find out more about what CHC can deliver for you, whichever sector you operate in.
If there’s one sector that faces constant competition, but needs to provide top-notch customer service whilst cutting costs, it’s retail. These challenges are just the sort that our Cloud Hosted Communications solutions were designed for.
• Competition from online and high street stores leads to intense pressure to manage and cut costs.
• As a retailer, you need to provide a consistently good experience across all your channels: online, call centres and multiple stores.
• Coping with changing customer demands at different times of the year can be hard.
• Sometimes, employees struggle to answer calls quickly while trying to help customers at the same time.
• It can be difficult to separate calls that can easily be dealt with by automation.
• You need real-time communications across different sites.
• Old PBX systems from several different manufacturers cost more to maintain, give variable results and give you more suppliers to manage.
• With CHC, you can increase or decrease your SIP channels as required to reflect demand.
• You can also add extra trunks as your business grows and makes and takes more calls.
• You can route incoming calls to the right person or to the right automated message using auto attendant, so your callers aren’t kept waiting.
• Calls can be routed to your staff based on their expertise, so the right person is on hand to get it right first time for the customer.
• If you’ve got more than one store, calls can be answered within a few rings by staff anywhere, on any device. You’ll see where the customer called so you can answer the call in the right way.
• You can review after-hours call activity with call detail records.
• Use your phone as an intercom with the push-to-talk feature.
• Give your employees free calls on their own devices with our Office UC app. They can also check the availability of their colleagues and send them instant messages (IM).
• Make your communications as agile as your business with cordless solutions, so you’re no longer rooted to the spot.
• You get peace of mind built in for free with our advanced fraud management system.
• Low-cost, fully functional call centre capability.
Better customer service
• Get it right first time for your customers by directing the right calls to the right staff; with the right skills.
• High-definition (HD) voice is crystal clear, so you won’t make mistakes because of misheard messages.
• Answer calls within a couple of rings, so customers aren’t kept waiting for ages, or even worse, call someone else instead.
• Cope with seasonal fluctuations in demand by adding or removing lines as needed.
• Speed up your communications with apps that allow you to use IM, check the availability of colleagues (presence), and call for free from your mobile devices.
• Free up your customer-facing staff by directing calls to automated messages for simple queries, such as store opening hours.
• With lower line rental and inclusive calls, you’ll be saving money from day one.
• If you’re ready to move to full IP voice, just closing down your old ISDN lines is a substantial saving.
• If you’re still recovering your investment in a PBX, you can benefit by connecting your PBX to the cloud to enjoy all the savings that hosted brings.
• Provide a consistent experience across all your stores. For example, you can provide the same ‘on hold’ message to customers whichever store they call.
Rapid deployment (‘business as usual’)
• Setting up the service is as easy as plugging the desk phones into a data network, so you can get on with serving customers.
• Our fraud management system ensures protection against telephony fraud, a huge and growing financial risk to businesses